Currently these packs can only be purchased online within the UK. If you wish to purchase these outside of the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.
Our Data Protection Policy – Advanced Pack takes our Intermediate Pack further by providing you with process to support key Data Protection requirements.
Included within this pack;
- Data Protection Policy– setting your company’s commitment to Data Protection through high-level requirements
- Data Protection Oversight Committee: Terms of Reference– establishing the core of your Data Protection governance framework
- Breach Notification Policy – establishing the minimum requirements for the notification of Personal Data Breaches to the Information Commissioners Office and Data Subjects
- Data Retention Policy – establishing the minimum requirements for the retention and subsequent destruction of Personal Data
- Data Subject Access Request Process– establishing the process for the management of Data Subject Access Requests
- Data Breach Management Process– establishing the process of the management of data breaches
- Data Protection Impact Assessment– providing guidance and a template for completing and recording Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Legitimate Interest Assessment– providing guidance and a template for the completion and recording Legitimate Interest Assessments
- User Guide – explaining how to use the above templates to meet your requirements
Each document is provided in Word format, allowing you to edit, customise and develop the documents further.
Upon purchase you will receive your receipt by email, please read this carefully as it will provide download details and the password required to access the files.
ICA Consultancy Ltd owns the copyright in this Data Protection Policy Pack. You must not use these documents in any way that infringes the intellectual property rights in it. You may download, edit and print these documents which you may then use, copy or reproduce for your own internal non-profit making purposes. However, under no circumstances are you permitted to use, copy or reproduce these documents with a view to profit or gain. In addition, you must not sell or distribute these documents to third parties who are not members of your organisation, whether for monetary payment or otherwise.
The content of these documents have been written with best practices in mind, however this is not a substitute for taking legal and/or professional advice on your specific circumstances. ICA Consultancy do not accept any liability for the use of these templates.
If you do require assistance in the use or modification of these documents, please get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to assist you.