Currently these packs can only be purchased online within the UK. If you wish to purchase these outside of the UK please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to assist you.
Our Information Security Policy – Advanced Pack takes our Intermediate Pack further by providing five information security standards, providing minimum requirements for those set out in the Information Security Policy.
Included within this pack;
- Information Security Policy– setting your company’s commitment to Information Security through detailed requirements
- Information Security Standards– defining your approach to;
- Cyber and IT Security
- Information Classification and Handling
- Personnel and Physical Security
- Third Party Security
- Development and Change Security
- Acceptable Use Policy– providing guidance to your staff on the “do’s and don’ts” when using your company provided services
- Information Security Oversight Committee: Terms of Reference– establishing the core of your Information Security governance framework
- User Guide – explaining how to use the above templates to meet your requirements
Each document is provided in Word format, allowing you to edit, customise and develop the documents further.
Upon purchase you will receive your receipt by email, please read this carefully as it will provide download details and the password required to access the files.
ICA Consultancy Ltd owns the copyright in this Information Security Policy Pack. You must not use these documents in any way that infringes the intellectual property rights in it. You may download, edit and print these documents which you may then use, copy or reproduce for your own internal non-profit making purposes. However, under no circumstances are you permitted to use, copy or reproduce these documents with a view to profit or gain. In addition, you must not sell or distribute these documents to third parties who are not members of your organisation, whether for monetary payment or otherwise.
The content of these documents have been written with best practices in mind, however this is not a substitute for taking legal and/or professional advice on your specific circumstances. ICA Consultancy do not accept any liability for the use of these templates.
If you do require assistance in the use or modification of these documents, please get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to assist you.